Tracking your use
Site comments and user generated content
Please note that where you post personal information in a comment on the website, you are making that information publicly available.
You promise that all information you provide to us (including your opinions) will be truthful and accurate and that you will not say anything about another person that could be defamatory. We reserve the right to remove any content you post for any reason at any time.
We take no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity or quality of content posted by others including content generated by curated twitter and other social media feeds on this site. You view these entirely at your own risk.
Connecting with others
Using images, videos and text from our website
We encourage you to use the material (images, videos and text) on this website to educate yourself and others. However, if you want to use material for commercial purposes you need special permission before doing so. Please contact us.
Linking to our website
We encourage you to create a link to our website from your website or other social media sites to educate yourself and others. However, if you link to our website, you accept the following rules:
1. You are not allowed to link to us where your website is a business (or other commercial) website without our express permission. Please contact us for special permission.
2. You will only use the link in ways which protect and enhance our reputation.
3. Using the link on your website does not mean that we support or endorse what you do.
4. You use the link at your own risk.
5. We can ask you to stop using the link at any time at our complete discretion.
6. All appropriate laws (including the laws of the country in which your website originates) also apply.
We may make changes to these rules from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
This page was last updated in November 2012.